TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION RELEASED Official Notification for Group4 posts VRO Notifcation in telangana state released on : HYDERABAD
NOTIFICATION NO. 10/2018, Dt.02/06/2018
PARA – I:
- Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (tspsc.gov.in) to the posts of Group-IV Services in Telangana State.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 07/06/2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 06/07/2018. The payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Examination (Objective Type) likely to be held on 07/10/2018 FN & AN. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications and updating OTRs if necessary.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of
BC’s obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
- The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
|Post||No. of||Age as on||Scale|
|Name of the Post||Department||01/07/2018||of Pay|
|04||Junior Assistant||PANCHAYAT RAJ||53|
|06||Junior Assistant||COMMERCIAL TAX||231|
|08||Junior Steno||HOME DEPARTMENT||22||18-44*||16,400-|
|13||Junior Steno||AND FIRE SERVICES||01|
|14||Junior Assistant||TELANGANA VAIDHYA||59|
|15||Junior Assistant||DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL||18|
|16||Junior Assistant||FOREST DEPARTMENT||32|
(The Details of Vacancies i.e., Community, District Wise and Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at Annexure-I.)
IMPORTANT NOTE 1: The number of vacancies and Departments are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority, before the last date for submission of Online applications.
4) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the date of Notification.
|Post||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications as specified by the Departments.|
|i)||Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India|
|established or incorporated by OR under a Central Act,|
|State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized|
|by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent|
|ii)||Must have passed the Government Technical Examination|
|in Type Writing by the Higher Grade in the relevant|
|01,08||LD/Junior Steno||iii)||Must have passed the Government Technical Examination|
|in Short hand by the higher grade in the relevant|
|language. If however persons who have passed the|
|examination in Typewriting OR Shorthand by the higher|
|grade are not available those who have passed the|
|examination by the lower grade may be appointed.|
|NOTE: In the case of Telugu Typist the pass in the Typewriting|
|examination shall be on the Typewriter with Government|
|Standard Key Board.|
|i)||Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India|
|established OR incorporated by OR under a Central Act,|
|State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized|
|by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent|
|ii)||Must have passed the Government Technical Examination|
|in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on|
|Government Standard Key Board.|
|iii)||Provided that if persons with the qualification prescribed in|
|item (ii) above are not available candidates who have|
|passed the above examination in Typewriting by Lower|
|Grade if otherwise qualified be appointed.|
|02,05||Typist||iv)||Provided further that candidates who possess Typewriting|
|09&12||qualification in English by Lower Grade besides the|
|qualifications mentioned in items (ii) and (iii) above shall|
|be given preference for appointment by direct recruitment.|
|NOTE(1): If||sufficient number of||candidates||with||Telugu|
|Typewriting qualification are not available for the|
|appointment as Typists candidates with English Type|
|writing qualification may be appointed subject to the|
|condition that he/she should acquire Telugu Typewriting|
|qualification within the period of probation on pain of|
|postponement of increment without cumulative effect.|
|NOTE (2): In||the case of Telugu||Typist the||pass||in the|
|Typewriting examination shall be on the Typewriter with|
|Government Standard Key Board.|
|03,04,||Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any||University||in India|
|established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State|
|Junior Assistant||Act or Provincial Act or an Institution||recognized||by the|
|University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.|
- AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2018 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000.
Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974.
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
*As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 read with G.O. Ms. No. 264 GA(Ser.A) Dept.,Dated: 26-07-2016 and G.O. Ms. No. 190 GA(Ser.A) Dept.,Dated: 08-08-2017, the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years.
N.B.: 1) No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
2) No person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
|Sl.||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age|
|1.||Telangana State Government Employees (Employees||5||Years based on the length of|
|of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not||regular service.|
|2.||Ex-Service men||3||years & length of service|
|rendered in the armed forces.|
|3.||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3||Years & length of service|
|rendered in the N.C.C.|
|4.||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|5.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
- (a) FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation..
- b) Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
PARA-II: CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
- The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centers or as may be decided by the Commission.
- HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
- RANGA REDDY
- Applicants have to choose any (5) Centers in order of preference. The Commission however reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
PARA-III: HOW TO APPLY:
- HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre
opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
PARA- IV GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
- Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
- This Recruitment is entrusted to TSPSC along with Finance Clearance vide G.O. Ms. No.198 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 01-11-2016, G.O. Ms. No.216 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 28-12-2016, G.O.Ms. No.10 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 16-01-2017,
G.O. Ms. No.102 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 17-06-2017, G.O. Ms. No.118 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 07-07-2017, G.O. Ms. No.6 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 01-02-2018, G.O. Ms. No.38 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 16-04-2018, G.O. Ms. No.181 Finance (HRM-II) Department, Dt. 11-12-2017, G.O. Ms. No.183 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 13-12-2017, G.O. Ms. No.24 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 02-04-2018 and G.O. Ms. No.53 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 07-05-2018.
- NOTE ON UTILISING EDIT OPTION BY CANDIDATES :
The candidates should note that they have to wait for edit option; and to follow the TSPSC website regularly and to utilize the opportunity when this facility of edit option is given to the candidates. The TSPSC will not carry out any corrections in data furnished by candidates in the Application. If the edit option facility is not utilized by the candidates, TSPSC is not responsible and the data already available is treated as final. No correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- PREFERENCE OF POSTS THROUGH WEB OPTION:
Candidates shall exercise their preference for posts (web options) in respect of posts/zones/districts when they are called upon to do so. It is mandatory to exercise Post preference/zones/districts by way of web options. Candidates are advised to give more options instead of discarding any. Selection of candidates will be based on the preference of posts/zones/districts for which options are given by the candidates. Candidates will be selected only for the posts for which preference (web option) was given.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i). Aadhar Card.
ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
iv). School Study Certificate
v). Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
vi). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
vii)Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification (which ever is applicable)
x). Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
PARA-V:- IMPORTANT LEGAL PROVISIONS GOVERNING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Vacancies: The recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified before the examination There shall be no waiting list as per G.O. Ms. No. 81 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dated 22/02/1997. If additional vacancies are reported by the Government an addendum to that effect will be issued.
- Recruitments:- The Recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also as per the Rules and Instructions issued by the Government and also as decided by the Commission from time to time in terms of respective Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the Recruitment vide T.S. Ministerial Services Rules 1998, Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Special Regulations 2000, G.O.Ms.No.134.General Administration (Ser.B) Department, Dated 12/05/2014, G.O.Ms.No.135.General Administration (Ser.B) Department, Dated 12/05/2014 and Class-B, Category-1, GO.Ms.No.48, HM & FW (C1) Dept. Dt: 29-01-2000 adapted GO.Ms.No.3, HM & FW (B2) Dept., Dt: 01-08-2017., G.O.Ms.No.166 HM & FW (B1) Department,Dt: 09-09-2017., G.O.Ms.No.181, Fin (HRM-II) Dept., Dt: 11-12-2017 and as per Government orders issued from time to time, and other related G.Os, Rules etc., applicable in this regard.
- Rules: All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are governed by the General Rules of existing State and Subordinate Service Rules, read with the relevant Special Rules applicable to any particular service in the departments. Any guidelines or clarification is based on the said Rules, and, in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant General and Special Rules in force.
- Constitutional Provisions:- The Commission is empowered under the provisions of Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India read with relevant laws, rules, regulations and executive instructions and all other enabling legal provisions in this regard to conduct examination for appointment to the posts notified herein, duly following the principle of order of merit as per Rule 3 of the TSPSC Rules of Procedure read with reference to relevant statutory provisions and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself / she herself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.
- District / Local:- The Local Reservations shall be followed as per the Para -8 of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20/10/1975) read with G.O. Ms. No. 124, General Administration (SPF-A) Department, dated: 07/03/2002 and other orders issued by the Government from time to time and within the meaning of Sections 3 and 97 of A.P. State Reorganization Act 06/2014.
- Employed:- The persons already in Government Service/ Autonomous bodies/ Government aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are required to inform in writing to the Head of Office / Department, as the case may be and required to submit the “No objection Certificate” from the concerned
Head of Office / Department to the Commission as and when required to do so.
- Penal Action:– The Commission is also empowered to invoke the penal provisions of the P. Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act 25/97 for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto and as per the Rules of Procedure of TSPSC published in Telangana Gazette No: 60 dated 28/12/2015 in respect of this Notification.
- Caste & Community: Community Certificate issued by the competent authority (obtained
from Government of Telangana State) in terms of G.O.Ms No. 58, SW (J) Dept., dt: 12/5/97 read with G.O. Ms. No. 5 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 08/08/2014,
G.O. Ms. No. 11 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 17/09/2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 2 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 22/01/2015 should be submitted at appropriate time in respect of SC & ST Candidates. In respect of candidates belonging to Backward Classes are required to produce Community Certificate (BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D& BC-E) from Competent Authority i.e., from Tahsildars in the State of Telangana not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar issued through E-seva/Mee-seva (G.O. Ms. No. 16 BCW(OP) Dept., Dt. 11/03/2015) and orders and instructions issued by the Government from time to time. As per General Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules, Rule -2(28) Explanation: No person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemed a member of Schedule Caste. BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
- Reservation:- (i)The Reservation and eligibility in terms of General Rule 22 & 22 (A) of State and Subordinate Service Rules are applicable.
- Reservation to Disabled persons is subject to their eligibility to the above category of posts and shall be subject to Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the posts. The required extent of deformity and the genuineness of the Medical Certificate and in the case of ambiguity or doubt, the same shall be referred to the Appellate Medical Boards as per the instructions of the Government.
- The Reservation to Women will apply as per General Rules / Special rules.
- Reservation to BC-E group will be subject to the adjudication of the litigation before the Honorable Courts including final orders in Civil Appeal No: (a) 2628-2637 of 2010 in SLP. No. 7388-97 of 2010, dated. 25/03/2010 and orders from the Government.
- Distance Education:- The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council as the case may be. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the relevant Statutory Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus of Proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate.
PARA-VI: RESERVATION TO LOCAL CANDIDATES: Reservation to the Local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required Study certificates (from IV Class to X Class or SSC) (OR) Residence Certificate in the Proforma only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be got ready with authorized signature and kept with the candidates to produce as and when required.
DEFINITION OF LOCAL CANDIDATE:- In terms of Para-(7) of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20/10/1975). “LOCAL CANDIDATE” means a candidate for direct recruitment to any post in relation to that Local area where he/she has studied in Educational Institution(s) for not less than four consecutive academic years prior to and including the year in which he/she appeared for S.S.C or its equivalent examination. If however, he/she has not studied in any educational institution and obtained SSC or its equivalent qualification or Open School, Private Study basis, he/she has to produce residential certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
- In case any Candidate who does not fall within the scope of above then, if he/she has studied for a period of not less than seven years prior to and inclusive of the year in which he/she has studied SSC or its equivalent qualification, he/she will be regarded as local candidate on the basis of the maximum period out of the said period of seven years and where the period of his/her study in two or more local areas or equal such local area where he/she has studied last in such equal periods will be taken for determining the local candidature. Similarly, if he/she has not studied during the above said period in any Educational Institution(s) and obtained private study the place of residence during the above period will be taken into consideration and local candidature determined with reference to the maximum period of residence or in the case of equal period where he/she has resided last in such equal periods.
- If the claim for local candidature is based on study, the candidate is required to produce a certificate from the Educational Institution(s) where he/she has studied during the said 4/7-year period. If, however, it is based on residence, a certificate should be obtained from an officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of Tahsildar or Deputy Tahsildar in independent charge of Mandal.
- If, however, a candidate has resided in more than one Mandal during the relevant four/seven years period but within the same District or Zone as the case may be separate certificates from the Tahsildar exercising jurisdiction have to be obtained in respect of different areas.
NOTE: Residence Certificate will not be accepted, if a candidate has studied in any educational institution up to S.S.C. or equivalent examination, such candidates have to produce study certificates invariably. The candidates, who acquired Degree from Open Universities without studying SSC / Matriculation or equivalent in Educational Institutions, have to submit Residence Certificate only. Educational institutions means a recognized institution by the Government / University / Competent Authority. The Open School students must invariably enter the Residence particulars in the Application form, failing which they will automatically fall under “OTHERS’’(NON-LOCAL) category.
The post is of District cadre and the following are the erstwhile Districts in Telangana State:
Adilabad(ADB), Karimnagar(KRMN), Warangal (WGL), Khammam. (KMM), Ranga
Reddy(RRD), Nizamabad(NZB), Mahabubnagar(MBNR), Medak (MDK), Nalgonda(NLG) and
Candidates are advised to refer provisions of the PRESIDENTIAL ORDER 1975 in this regard. The posts are of District Cadre.
FOR POST CODE NO.16 (JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN FOREST DEPARTMENT)
As per the Special Rules of the Department, the forest area in Telangana State is divided in to certain divisions which fall in different Districts of erstwhile Telangana. The particulars of such divisions falling in different Districts of Telangana State are mentioned here under.
|Sl.No.||District||Unit of appointment|
|4||Hyderabad & RangaReddy||Hyderabad|
- The candidates who belongs to a particular District will be treated as Local Candidate to the divisions mentioned against the District Shown in the table above.
- The Jurisdiction of Hyderabad Forest division extends to both the Districts of Hyderabad & Ranga Reddy and falls under Hyderabad Division. The Local candidates of the Hyderabad District and Ranga Reddy District will be treated as Local candidates of Hyderabad Division.
FOR POST CODE NUMBERS 07,08 &09 (Junior Steno,Junior Assistant & Typist in
As per the Special Rules of the Department, for the purpose of recruitment. Telangana State is divided in to certain Divisions i.e.,Districts / Units which fall in different Districts of erstwhile Telangana. The particulars of such units falling in different Districts of Telangana State are mentioned here under.
|Sl.||Division||District / Unit of appointment|
|Junior Assistant||Junior Steno||Typist|
|1||Sangareddy||SP. Sanga Reddy||SP Sanga Reddy|
|SP. Mahabubnagar||SP. Mahabubnagar|
|2||Mahabubnagar||10th Battalion, Beechpally,||10th Battalion,|
|Jogulamba, Gadwal,||Beechpally, Jogulamba,|
|12th Battalion||12th Battalion|
|2nd Battalion, Yapalaguda,|
|13th Battalion, Adilabad|
|CP Warangal||CP Warangal|
|4th Battalion, Mamnoor|
|5th Battalion, Warangal|
|6th Battalion, Kothagudem,|
|CP, Hyderabad||CP, Hyderabad||CP, Hyderabad|
|Commdt.SAR CPL||Commdt.SAR CPL|
|Amberpet, Hyderabad||Amberpet, Hyderabad|
|1st Battalion, Yousufguda,||1st Battalion,|
|CP, Cyberabad||CP, Cyberabad||CP, Cyberabad|
- The candidates who belongs to a particular District / Unit will be treated as Local Candidate to the divisions mentioned against the District / Unit shown in the table above.
PARA-VII: SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:- The Scheme & Syllabus for the examination has been shown in ANNEXURE-III.
PARA-VIII: PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE BY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) BY ONLINE / OMR BASED.
THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON MARKS SECURED IN THE EXAMINATION EITHER ONLINE OR OMR BASED.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
- Those candidates who are called for verification of certificates shall exercise web – option prior to verification of certificates, failing which his/her candidature is liable for rejection for further selection process.
- APART FROM THE WRITTEN EXAM, THE FOLLOWING TEST IS PRESCRIBED:
Proficiency Test in computers will be conducted for those Candidates picked up in the ratio of 1:2 duly following the Rule of Reservation after the Written Examination. The candidates are required to qualify in the Proficiency Test for the purpose of Selection. It is only a Qualifying test and the marks secured by the candidates will not be counted for the purpose of selection.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per preference of Department and Preference of District for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
- The appearance in all the paper/papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature for disqualification.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, Department, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Department / District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in General.
- The appointment of selected candidates (other than Physically challenged) will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
- Candidates should make sure of their eligibility to the post applied for and that the declaration made by them in the format of application regarding their eligibility is correct in all respects. Any candidate furnishing in-correct information or making false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at any stage or suppressing any information is liable to be debarred for five years from appearing for any of the examinations conducted by the commission, and for summary rejection of candidature for this recruitment.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the State Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Recruitment.
- The Commission is vested with the constitutional duty of conducting recruitment and selection as per rules duly maintaining utmost secrecy and confidentiality in this process and any attempt by anyone causing or likely to cause breach of this constitutional duty in such manner or by such action as to violate or likely to violate the fair practices followed and ensured by the Commission will be sufficient cause for rendering such questionable means as ground for debarment and penal consequences as per law and rules and as may be decided by the Commission.
- Any candidate is or has been found impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature for selection or obtaining support of candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, will be
debarred permanently from any exam or selection held by the Service Commission in the country.
- MEMORANDUM OF MARKS:- Memorandum of Marks can be downloaded on payment of 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) through Online Payment in favour of the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. Candidates will be allowed to download the marks obtained by them in the selection after one month from the date of declaration of final selection list in TSPSC website. This download of marks will be allowed only for a period of one month. Request for revaluation of Answer Sheets will not be entertained under any circumstances as the examination is of Objective type.Invalid, disqualified, ineligible candidates will not be issued any Memorandum of Marks and fees paid by such candidates, if any, will be forfeited to Government account, without any correspondence in this regard. Requests for memorandum of marks, details or category wise cutoff etc will not be entertained until the recruitment process is finalized.
- Invalidation of OMR Answer Sheet:- In case of Off-line examination, if any candidate fails to mark or wrong bubbling of the Booklet Series, Roll Number etc., in the OMR Answer Sheet, the Commission reserves the right to invalidate such Answer Sheets as Answer Sheets are valued by Optical Mark Scanner. No request for reconsideration of such rejected/invalidated cases will be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever.
PARA-X:- Please read the following Annexures appended to the Notification before filling the application form.
- Breakup of Vacancies
- Payment gateway
- Scheme and Syllabus
- Instruction to the Candidates
- List of Communities
PARA XI: SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to know the latest developments of this Recruitment and any changes/ Modifications/ Addendum/ Corrigendum, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Personality Assesment Test (Interview)/ Results etc. Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions to Candidates enclosed to this Notification at Annexure-IV.
PARA-XII: COMMISSION’S DECISION TO BE FINAL:
The decision of the Commission in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
ANNEXURE – I
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF L D / JUNIOR STENO IN REVENUE DEPARTMENT
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF TYPIST IN REVENUE DEPARTMENT
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN REVENUE DEPARTMENT
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN PANCHAYAT RAJ DEPARTMENT
|BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF TYPIST IN PANCHAYAT RAJ DEPARTMENT|
|BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN COMMERCIAL TAX DEPARTMENT|
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN HOME DEPARTMENT
|12th Bn. Nalgonda||2||2||0||0||1||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||6||2||8|
|4th Bn. Mamnoor,|
|5th Bn. Mailaram,|
|6th Bn. Kothagudem|
|SAR CPL Amberpet Hyd||1||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||3||5|
|1st Bn. Yosufguda Hyd.||1||0||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||3||2||5|
|3rd Bn. Ibrahimpanam|
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR STENO IN HOME DEPARTMENT
|BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF TYPIST IN HOME DEPARTMENT|
|District||District /||OC||BC-A||BC-B||BC-C||BC-D||BC-E||SC||ST||VH||HH||OH||EX-SER||Total||Grand Total|
|Nalgonda||SP, Nalgon da||0||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||2|
|Hyderabad||SAR CPL, TS|
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN I & CAD DEPARTMENT
|SE,AMRSLBCP circle, GV Gudem, NLGD.||1||1||0||1|
|SE, Irrigation circle, Nalgonda.||1||1||2||0||2|
|SE, IC, Nirmal||2||4||2||2||1||1||1||3||1||7||10||17|
|SE Construction, Hanmakonda||1||1||1||2||1||3|
|Warangal||SE.,SRSP-II,K.C.CAMP, Chintagattu, Wrgl.||2||1||1||1||1||1||5||2||7|
|SE,JCR DLIS Circle, Wgrl||2||2||1||1||4||2||6|
|SE,Irr circle, Wrgl.||1||0||1||1|
|Khammam||SE,SRLI Pro circle, kothagudem||1||0||1||1|
|SE,NSLBC O&M CIRCLE,Miryalguda||1||0||1||1|
|SE, IC, NIRMAL||1||1||1||1||3||1||4|
|Karimnagar||CE, Kaleshwaram PROJECT||3||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||4||6||10|
|Engg in Chief, LMD Colony||1||1||1||1||2|
|Admn- cum-Chief,Engg SRSP,Krmgr.||1||1||1||2||1||3|
|Engg-in chief (Irr.Wing), Hyd.||1||1||1||1||1||2||3||5|
|Hyderabad||Chief Engg., Quality Control,|
|Comm. P&D of Godavari Basin, Errumanzil,|
|Admn-Chief.Engg, LMD, Kmnr,Camp Office|
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR STENO IN I & CAD DEPARTMENT
|Adilabad||SE, Ic Nirmal||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|Engineering- in –||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|SE, SRSP Stage|
|Warangal||– II, Circle KC||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||1|
|SE, G.V.C –IV,||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|ACE – SRSP,||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||1|
|SE, GVC – 1, Sri||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1|
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF TYPIST IN DISASTER RESPONSE AND FIRE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR STENO IN DISASTER RESPONSE AND FIRE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
BREAKUP OF PROVISIONAL VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN TELANGANA VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD
Break-up of Vacancies – Junior Assistants in Director of Medical Education (Medak District)
Break-up of Vacancies – Junior Assistants in Director of Medical Education (Hyderabad District)
|BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN FOREST DEPARTMENT|
|Unit of||OC||SC||ST||BC-A||BC-B||BC-C||BC-D||BC-E||PH||(*) Ex-||Total|
|S. No||Appointment||Unit of appointment||Ser.||Total|
|10||Hyderabad||Hyderabad & Rangareddy||1||1||1||1||1||3||4|
IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of vacancies are subject to variation based on intimation being received from the appointing authority.
List of Banks for making payment through SBI ePay.
|STATE BANKGROUP||5.Oriental Bank of||17.Lakshmi Vilas||6.Punjab National Bank|
|1.State Bank of India||6.United Bank of India||18.Punjab & Sind||7.Union Bank of India|
|2.State Bank of Bikaner &||7.Vijaya Bank||19.IDBI Bank||LIST – C|
|3.State Bank of Hyderabad||8.City Union Bank||20.Indusind Bank||1.HDFC Bank|
|4.State Bank of Mysore||9. Catholic Syrian Bank||21.Syndicate Bank||2.ICICI Bank|
|5.State Bank of Patiala||10.Federal Bank||LIST – B||3.Bank of Bahrain and|
|6. State Bank of||11. ING Vysya Bank||1.Canara Bank||4.Citi Bank|
|LIST – A||12.Jammu & Kashmir||2.Central Bank of||5.Indian Overseas Bank|
|1.Bank of Maharashtra||13. KarurVysya Bank||3.Deutsche Bank||6.Karnataka Bank|
|2.Corporation Bank||14.South Indian Bank||4.Dhanalaxmi Bank||7.Ratnakar Bank|
|3.Dena Bank||15.Tamilnadu Mercantile||5.Kotak Bank|
|4.Indian Bank||16.DCB Bank|
|CHANNEL||AMOUNT RS.||PRICING IN RS.|
|State Bank Group (6 Banks)||All amounts||Rs.3/-per transaction +Taxes|
|List-A (21 Banks)||All amounts||Rs.5/-per transaction +Taxes|
|All other Banks||List-B (7 Banks)||All amounts||Rs.8/-per transaction +Taxes|
|List-C (7 Banks)||All amounts||Rs.12/-per transaction +Taxes|
|All Banks||Up to 2000/-||0.75 % of the transaction amount + Taxes|
|( Master/Mastreo/Visa/Rupay )||1.00% of the transaction +Taxes|
|Credit card||All amounts||1.00% of transaction amount + Taxes|
|IMPS – Mobile payments||All Amounts||Rs. 7/- of the transaction Amount + Taxes|
Scheme of Examination
|Name of the Papers||Language Of Examination|
|PAPER-I GENERAL KNOWLEDGE||Trilingual i.e.,|
|English, Telugu & Urdu|
|PAPER-II: SECRETARIAL ABILITIES|
Paper-I: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
Paper-II: SECRETARIAL ABILITIES
- Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Logical Reasoning.
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
- A test in “Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of computers and associated software” shall be conducted in terms of the orders issued in
G.O.Ms.No.133 and 134, GA (Ser.B) Dept., dt.12.5.2014.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (Practical Type)
|TEST||Duration||Maximum||Minimum qualifying marks|
|PROFICIENCY IN OFFICE|
|USAGE OF COMPUTERS|
The test shall comprise the following four parts:
|Name of||Name of the Question to be answered||Marks|
|Part A||Example: Typing a letter/passage/paragraph ( about 100-||20|
|150 words ) in MS-Word|
|Part B||Example: Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS-Excel||15|
|Part C||Example: Preparation of Power Point Presentations/Slides||10|
|(Two) on MS-Power Point.|
|Part D||Example: Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox).||05|
Note: The candidates shall be given the text/matter in the Question Paper and they must type/reproduce it in the Answer Sheet. The formatting of the text should also be of the same type as given in the Question Paper.
|Name||Contents of Part-A||Marks|
|1.||Create and save a document using MS WORD|
|a. Deletion of Character, Word, line and block of|
|b. Undo and redo process|
|c. Moving, Copying and renaming|
|2.||Format the Text document|
|c. Page formatting|
|3.||Spell check the document|
|a. Finding and Replacing of text|
|b. Bookmarks and Searching for a Bookmarks|
|c. Checking Spelling and Grammar automatically||20|
|d.||Checking Spelling and Grammar using|
|4.||Print the document|
|b.||Print Dialog box|
|5.||Mail Merge in Ms-word|
|a. Create main document and data file for mail|
|b.||Merging the files|
- From letters using mail merging
- Mailing labels using mail merging
- Table creation in Ms-word
- Create a table in the document
- Add row, column to a table
- Changing column width and row height.
- Merge, split cells of table.
- Use formulae in tables.
- sorting data in a table.
- formatting a table.
|Name||Contents of Part-B||Marks|
|1.||Create and save a new work book in Excel|
|2.||Entering Data into Worksheet|
|3.||Editing data of Worksheet|
|4.||Formatting the text in the cells|
|5.||Formatting the numbers in the cells.||15|
|7.||Copying format of cell along with data format.|
|EXCEL||8.||Changing the height and width of cells.|
|9.||Freezing Titles, splitting screen|
|10.||Enter formulae for calculation in the cells.|
|11.||Copying the formula over a range of cells.|
|12.||Inserting built-in functions in to the cells.|
|13.||Create graphs for the data using Chart Wizard.|
|14.||Format graphs in Excel.|
|15. Printing of worksheet.|
|Name||Contents of Part-C||Marks|
|1.||Create and save a new presentation using MS|
|· layout of opening screen in Power Point||10|
|POWER||· the tool bars in MS Power Point|
|2.||Choose Auto Layout for a new slide.|
|POINT||3.||Insert text and pictures into a blank slide.|
|4.||Insert new slides into the presentation.|
|5.||Apply slide transition effects.|
|7.||Set animation to text and pictures in a slide|
|8.||Set the sounds, order and timing for animation.|
|Name||Contents of Part-D||Marks|
|1.||Browse the Net using Browser software (Internet|
|Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc.,).||05|
|INTERNET||2.||Search the Web using Search Engines.|
|3. Create an E-mail account.|
|4.||Send and receive E-mail.|
ANNEXURE – IV
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know
the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
- EDIT OPTION TO THE CANDIDATES (FOR 3 DAYS)
Candidates are directed to take note that, after last date of receipt of Applications, Edit option to the candidates will be allowed for three (3) days to make any corrections regarding their Biodata particulars/Data corrections/Omissions etc., in the Online application already submitted to the Commission. After the due date, Data corrections through Online/Paper representations/Corrections on the Nominal Rolls will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates are directed to take note that, the mobile number furnished at the time of One Time Registration should not change/modify till the publication of Final Results to avoid any kind of inconvenience to commission as well as candidates to contact / send messages/ one time passwords etc.
- INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING OFFLINE OMR BASED EXAMINATION FOR CANDIDATES
- The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
- Since the answer sheets are to be scanned (valued) with Optical Mark Scanner system, the candidates have to USE BALL POINT PEN (BLUE/BLACK) ONLY FOR MARKING THE ANSWERS. The candidates will be supplied OMR Sheet consists of two copies i.e., the Original Copy (Top Sheet) and Duplicate Copy (Bottom Sheet). The candidate is required to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) for filling the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet including bubbling the answers. After writing the examination the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination hall, if any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet (Top Sheet) his/her candidature will be rejected. However the candidate is permitted to take away the duplicate (Bottom Sheet) OMR Sheet for his/her record. The candidates should bring Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black and smooth writing pad) to fill up relevant columns on the Answer Sheet. The candidate must ensure encoding the Register Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre, Signature of the Candidate and Invigilator, etc., on the O.M.R. Answer sheet correctly, failing which the Answer sheet will be rejected and will not be valued. Use of whitener on OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification.
- The OMR Sheet is to bubble only by Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black). Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination.
- The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
- No candidate should leave the examination hall till expiry of fulltime.
- The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Commission reserves the right to cancel his/ her candidature and to invalidate the Answer Sheet.
- (i)Wherever Written Examination is held, only those candidates who are totally blind are allowed to write the examination with the help of scribe and 10 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour.
(ii) An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is also permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected for the extent slowing the performance of function (Minimum of 40% impairment). No scribe is allowed to such candidates.
(iii) Scribe will be provided to those candidates who do not have both the upper limbs for Orthopedically Handicapped. However, no extra time will be granted to them.
- The scribe should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and the academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
- The candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable
- INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR CANDIDATES
- Candidates shall report at the venue one and half hour (90 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for online examination.
- Date and Time of the Examination as per Hall-Ticket
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
- After logging in, your screen will display:
- Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
- Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
- You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions with FOUR alternative answers.
- To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric key pad and the mouse.
- On the online exam question screen, the timer will display the balance time remaining for the completion of exam.
- The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response:
- White (Square) – For un-attempted questions.
- Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions.
- Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.
- Violet (Circle) – Question marked by candidate for review, to be answered later.
- Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by candidate for review.
- After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark your question for review, and then go to the next question.
- To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
- A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
- In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. On the Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font size will be visible on the top.
- You may view INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on the INSTRUCTIONS button on your screen.
- The SUBMIT button will be activated after 150 Minutes. It will continue for an additional 50 Minutes for PWD candidate eligible for compensatory time. Please keep checking the timer on your screen.
- In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
- You will be provided a blank sheet for rough work. Do write your Login ID and Password on it. Please ensure that you return it to the invigilator at the end of the exam after tearing ONLY the password from it.
- Please don’t touch the key board as your exam ID will get locked. If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can continue with the exam.
- Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
- Please do not talk to or disturb other candidates.
- In case you are carrying articles other than the admit card, photo identity proof and pen, please leave them outside the exam room.
- You cannot leave exam room before submitting the paper. Please inform the invigilator if you want to use the wash room.
LIST OF SCHEDULED CASTES AND SCHEDULED TRIBES
(G.O. MS. NO. 5 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 08/08/2015 read with G.O. Ms. No. 11, Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 17/09/2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 2 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 22.01.2015)
LIST OF SCHEDULED CASTES
- Adi Andhra
- Adi Dravida
- Aray Mala
- Arwa Mala
- Beda (Budga) Jangam
- Byagara, Byagari
- Chamar, Mochi, Muchi, Chamar-Ravidas, Chamar- Rohidas
- Dakkal, Dokkalwar
- Dom, Dombara, Paidi, Pano
- Ellamalawar, Yellammalawandlu
- Ghasi, Haddi, Relli, Chanchandi
- Holeya Dasari
- Kolupulvandlu, Pambada, Pambanda, Pambala
- Madasi Kuruva, Madari Kuruva
- Madiga Dasu, Mashteen
- Mala, Mala Ayawaru
- Mala Dasari
- Mala Dasu
- Mala Hannai
- Mala Masti
- Mala Sale, Nethani
- Mala Sanyasi
- Mang Garodi
- Mitha Ayyalvar
- Paky, Moti, Thoti
- Panchama, Pariah
- Sindhollu, Chindollu
LIST OF SCHEDULED TRIBES
- Andh, Sadhu Andh
- Gadabas, Bodo Gadaba, Gutob Gadaba, Kallayi Gadaba, Parangi Gadaba, Kathera Gadaba, Kapu Gadaba
- Gond, Naikpod, Rajgond, Koitur
- Goudu (in the Agency tracts)
- Hill Reddis
- Kolam, Kolawar
- Konda Dhoras, Kubi
- Konda Kapus
- Kondhs, Kodi, Kodhu, Desaya Kondhs, Dongria Kondhs, Kuttiya Kondhs, Tikiria Kondhs, Yenity Kondhs, Kuvinga
- Kotia, Bentho Oriya, Bartika, Dulia, Holya, Sanrona, Sidhopaiko
- Koya, Doli Koya, Gutta Koya, Kammara Koya, Musara Koya, Oddi Koya, Pattidi Koya, Rajah, Rasha Koya, Lingadhari Koya (ordinary), Kottu Koya, Bhine Koya, Rajkoya
- Manna Dhora
- Mukha Dhora, Nooka Dhora
- Nayaks (in the Agency tracts)
- Porja, Parangiperja
- Reddi Dhoras
- Rona, Rena
- Savaras, Kapu Savaras, Maliya Savaras, Khutto Savaras
- Sugalis, Lambadis, Banjara
- Thoti (in Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad and Warangal districts)
- Yenadis, Chella Yenadi, Kappala Yenadi, Manchi Yenadi, Reddi Yenadi
- Yerukulas, Koracha, Dabba Yerukula, Kunchapuri Yerukula, Uppu Yerukula
- Nakkala, Kurvikaran.
LIST OF SOCIALLY AND EDUCATIONALLY BACKWARD CLASSES
As per G.O. Ms. No. 16 Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, Dated:11.03.2015 and read with G.O.MS.No. 34, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, Dated: 08/10/2015
STATE LIST OF BCs
(List of Backward Classes of Telangana State)
(Aboriginal Tribes, Vimuktha Jathis, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes etc.)
1 Agnikulakshatriya, Palli, Vadabalija, Bestha, Jalari, Gangavar, Gangaputra, Goundla, Vanyakulakshatriya (Vannekapu, Vannereddi, Pallikapu, Pallireddi) Neyyala, Pattapu.
2 Balasanthu, Bahurupi
- Rajaka (Chakali, Vannar)
- Dasari (formerly engaged in Bikshatana i.e., Beggary)
- Jangam (whose traditional occupation is begging)
- Lambada or Banjara in Telangana area (deleted and included in ST list vide. G.O.Ms.No.149, SW, Dt.03.05.1978)
- Medari or Mahendra
- Mondivaru, Mondibanda, Banda
- Nayi-Brahmin/Nayee-Brahmin (Mangali), Mangala and Bhajantri
- Nakkala (deleted vide. G.O.Ms.No.21, BCW (C2) Dept., Dt.20.06.2011, since it is included in the list of Scheduled Tribes at Sl.No.34 vide. Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Order (Amendment) Act, 2002 (Central Act No.10 of 2003)
- Vamsha Raj / Pitchiguntla
- Pardhi (Nirshikari)
- Peddammavandlu, Devaravandlu, Yellammavandlu, Mutyalammavandlu, Dammali / Dammala / Dammula / Damala
- Veeramushti (Nettikotala), Veerabhadreeya
- Valmiki Boya (Boya, Bedar, Kirataka, Nishadi, Yellapi, Pedda Boya), Talayari, Chunduvallu (Yellapi and Yellapu are one and the same as clarified vide. G.O.Ms.No.61, BCW (M1) Dept., Dt.05.12.1996)
- Yerukalas in Telangana area (deleted and included at Sl.No.31 in the list of STs)
- Kanjara – Bhatta
- Kepmare or Reddika
- Pariki Muggula
- Odde (Oddilu, Vaddi, Vaddelu), Vaddera, Vaddabhovi, Vadiyaraj, Waddera
- Mehtar (Muslim)
- *[Samanthula /Samantha/ Sountia / Sauntia]
- Pala-Ekari, Ekila, Vyakula, Ekiri, Nayanivaru, Palegaru, Tolagari, Kavali (area confined to Hyderabad and Rangareddy Districts only)
- Rajannala, Rajannalu (area confined to Karimnagar, Warangal, Nizamabad and Adilabad Districts only)
- Bukka Ayyavars
- Kasikapadi / Kasikapudi (area confined to Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar and Adilabad Districts only)
- Sikligar/ Saikalgar
- Poosala (included vide. G.O.Ms.No.16, BCW(C2) Dept., Dt.19.02.2009 by deleting from Sl.No.24 under Group-D)
- *[Aasadula / Asadula]
- *[Keuta / Kevuto / Keviti]
- Orphan and Destitute Children
- Aryakshatriya, Chittari, Giniyar, Chitrakara, Nakhas
- Goud [Ediga, Gouda (Gamalla), Kalalee, Gounda, [*Settibalija of Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna districts] and Srisayana (Segidi)
- Dudekula, Laddaf, Pinjari or Noorbash
- Gandla, Telikula, Devathilakula
- Kummara or Kulala, Salivahana
- Karikalabhakthulu, Kaikolan or Kaikala (Sengundam or Sengunther)
- Kuruba or Kuruma
- Patkar (Khatri)
15 Perika (Perika Balija, Puragiri kshatriya)
16 Nessi or Kurni
17 Padmasali (Sali, Salivan, Pattusali, Senapathulu, Thogata Sali)
18 Srisayana (Segidi) (deleted vide. G.O.Ms.No.63, BCW (M1) Dept., Dt.11.12.1996 and added to Sl.No.4 of Group-B)
- Thogata, Thogati or Thogataveerakshatriya
- Viswabrahmin (Ausula, Kamsali, Kammari, Kanchari, Vadla or Vadra or Vadrangi and Silpis), Viswakarma
- *[Kunchiti / Vakkaliga / Vakkaligara / Kunchitiga]
- Lodh/ Lodhi/ Lodha (area confined to Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Khammam and Adilabad Districts only)
- Are Marathi, Maratha (Non-Brahmins), Arakalies and Surabhi Natakalavallu
- Neeli (included vide. G.O.Ms.No. 43, BCW (C2) Dept., Dt.07.08.2008 by deleting from Group D at Sl.No.22)
- Budubunjala / Bhunjwa / Bhadbhunja (area confined to Hyderabad and Rangareddy Districts only)
- *[Gudia / Gudiya]
1 Scheduled Castes converts to Christianity and their progeny
- Arekatika, Katika, Are-Suryavamshi
- Chippolu (Mera)
- Surya Balija (Kalavanthula), Ganika
- Krishnabalija (Dasari, Bukka)
- Mali (Bare, Barai, Marar and Tamboli)
- Mudiraj, Mutrasi, Tenugollu
- *[Nagavasam (Nagavamsa)]
- Nelli (deleted vide. G.O.Ms.No.43, BCW(C2) Dept., Dt.07.08.2008 and added at Sl.No.26 in Group ‘B’)
- *[Polinati Velamas of Srikakulam and Visakhapatnam districts]
- Poosala caste (deleted vide. G.O.Ms.No.16, BCW(C2) Dept., Dt.19.02.2009 and included at S.No.52 under Group-A)
- Rangarez or Bhavasara Kshatriya
- Satani (Chattadasrivaishnava)
- Tammali (Non-Brahmins) (Shudra caste) whose traditional occupation is playing musical instruments, vending of flowers and giving assistance in temple service but not Shivarchakars
- *[Turupukapus or Gajulakapus]
- Uppara or Sagara
- Vanjara (Vanjari)
- Yadava (Golla)
- Are, Arevallu and Arollu
- *[Sadara / Sadaru]
- Ayyaraka (area confined to Khammam and Warangal Districts only)
- Nagaralu (area confined to Hyderabad and Rangareddy Districts only)
39 Aghamudian, Aghamudiar, Agamudivellalar and Agamudimudaliar (including Thuluva Vellalas)
(area confined to Hyderabad and Rangareddy Districts only)
40 *[Beri Vysya / Beri Chetty]
- Sondi / Sundi
- Veerashaiva Lingayat / Lingabalija
(Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Muslims)
(Subject to outcome of Civil Appeal No(s).2628-2637/2010 etc., pending before the Hon’ble
Supreme Court of India)
1 Achchukattalavandlu, Singali, Singamvallu, Achchupanivallu, Achchukattuvaru, Achukatlavandlu
2 Attar Saibulu, Attarollu
3 Dhobi Muslim/ Muslim Dhobi/ Dhobi Musalman, Turka Chakla or Turka Sakala, Turaka Chakali, Tulukka Vannan, Tsakalas, Sakalas or Chakalas, Muslim Rajakas
4 Faqir, Fhakir Budbudki, Ghanti Fhakir, Ghanta Fhakirlu, Turaka Budbudki, Darvesh, Fakeer
5 Garadi Muslim, Garadi Saibulu, Pamulavallu, Kani-Kattuvallu, Garadollu, Garadiga
6 Gosangi Muslim, Phakeer Sayebulu
7 Guddi Eluguvallu, Elugu Bantuvallu, Musalman Keelu Gurralavallu
8 Hajam, Nai, Nai Muslim, Navid
9 Labbi, Labbai, Labbon, Labba
10 Pakeerla, Borewale, Deera Phakirlu, Bonthala
11 Qureshi, Kureshi/ Khureshi, Khasab, Marati Khasab, Muslim Katika, Khatik Muslim
12 Shaik/ Sheikh
13 Siddi, Yaba, Habshi, Jasi
14 Turaka Kasha, Kakkukotte Zinka Saibulu, Chakkitakanevale, Terugadu Gontalavaru, Thirugatigantla, Rollaku Kakku Kottevaru, Pattar Phodulu, Chakketakare, Thuraka Kasha
* omitted vide G.O Ms.No.3, BCW(OP) Dept., Dated:14.08.2014
N.B.: 1. The above list is for information and subject to confirmation with reference to G.O.Ms.No. 58, SW(J) Department, dated 12.05.1997 and time to time orders.
- On account of any reason whatsoever in case of any doubt/ dispute arising in the matter of community status (SC/ST/BC/OC) of any candidate, subject to satisfaction with regard to relevant rules and regulations in force the decision of the Commission shall be final in all such cases.